Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Cleaning

It's been awhile since I've posted any updates. I don't have many pictures for you now, but I promise to update with more this week.

I wanted to start with some of my cupcake creations.

These are my Starry Night cupcakes that I made for a makeup party I hosted. They weren't hard to make once I made the icing colors. I didn't worry about it looking too perfect and I think that's why it turned out so well.







Here are the bee cupcakes I made for a friend's baby shower. I tried to make the frosting look like a flower and then made bees out of marzipan and almonds. It was my first time working with marzipan.








Here is the new yellow that's in the dining room! After a week and soo many hours of scraping and washing off the old wallpaper, it is done! I'll take a picture during the day so you can get a better feel for the color...it's a beautiful yellow!




Here you can see the brown color that used to be in the kitchen and the start of the pale yellow paint that is going in the kitchen.


Coming up:
new kitchen faucet
new bathroom faucet
painted french doors
spare bedroom, den and hallway befores
kitchen paint
outdoor pics--blooming flowers and lilac bushes

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: