Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Updates

It is snowing like crazy here so I am getting out of work early! Here's the front of our house, taken from my car on my way to work.



Here is today's project: Finish peeling wallpaper in the dining room.


This is the latest addition to our dining room. We bought the buffet table for the kitchen (when we were in transition and missing cabinets), but we've moved it into the dining room and I think it's a great piece! Thanks to my mom for the new Courtly Check Charger!


This is the built-in that is in our living room. It used to be a hideous blue color, but I've painted it white and now don't feel the need to tear it out. We're hoping to add shelves.


Master Bedroom Reveal!

This is the new color in our master bedroom--Evening Twilight. I love it because sometimes it looks blue, sometimes gray, other times it has a hint of purple.





Here's my favorite part of the room! I found these jewelry holders online and fell in love. They look like tree branches, aren't they great?






More updates to come soon! I'll post pics of the kitchen--we have new cabinets, a new countertop and moved the fridge. And once I paint the diningroom, I'll post pics of that too!
Happy Snow day!

1 comment:

  1. You put up all new cabinets or did you do new doors?! Do show! Love the pic of the snow falling! Looks like a snow globe! Iris

    ReplyDelete