Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In Progress

We've made some progress!

We've been working hard at updating, painting and decorating the house. Perhaps the most exciting addition to our new home is our furbaby, Winky. Winky is my little wild kitty that I've had for about 10-12 years. This is her first time being an indoor cat and I think she's handling the transition quite well.

Here she is watching tv with her daddy and cuddling with me.








Here is the entertainment center, and the fresh paint in the livingroom. The green is called California Roll (Valspar) and the white trim is Horseradish (Olympic.




Here are the french doors, sans curtains, and a picture of our hardwood floors.




Here you can see the mantle after being painted. I'm still working on decorating the mantle. This picture is with some of the few Christmas decorations I was able to put out this year.
The wreath was made my by friend Nicole.




Here was our tiny shrub of a Christmas tree.




Here are our new curtains from Pier 1. They are gold with threads of green, red, brown and tan in them.






And an in progress picture:

This is another picture of the green bedroom. You can really see that color now that I've started painting the trim. (The trim in the bedroom is also Horseradish. I plan on using that for the entire house). I'm hoping to finish painting the bedroom soon so stay tuned for updates!





*We've also moved the fridge but I don't have a picture of that yet.
**Please note that all pictures were taken with my cell phone, so please excuse the poor quality.

3 comments:

  1. are you painting it green? or is that the old color i don't remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the old color. The color we're painting it is a gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update, update, update! (I certainly am a demanding reader, aren't I?) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete