Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures

There are lots of house updates to share, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet. Here are some other photos of Winky, cupcakes and crafts. Enjoy!


Here are some daisies that I picked from our yard (the only flower we have!).




And here are some cupcakes that I made!

Ladybug cupcakes! Bad quality photos...I was in a rush to take these before I had to give them away.


Cupcakes for our anniversary party. I made the little pictures on skewers: "Owl Love you Forever" and "Oh, how Tweet"

You can also see my homemade peanut butter cups. SO yummy and easy!



Banner I made for the party. I made two different banners so I can swap out anniversary for birthday.





And my beautiful baby sleeping her days away.













Corporate Challenge
I ran the 3.5 mile Corporate Challenge race last week. It was awesome! There were 6,800 runners and I was featured on the "front page" of the race website the next day. This was the picture, and my interview was featured as well.



Here's a team picture. I'm in the first row, third from the left.



Here's a picture of everyone running.


Here are the backs of the shirts. The front said "Running with a school of dolphins" and the back said "follow the phins." Le Moyne's mascot is a dolphin.



Here is my "team."




I'll try and update with house pictures soon! And trash the dress photos will be here in about a month. We had the shoot yesterday and it was AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment